- Thank Liebster Blog Award nominator on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you;
- Answer the eleven questions from the nominator;
- List eleven random facts about yourself;
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to up to eleven blogs and let them know they’ve been chosen;
- Pass on the eleven questions to your nominees, or create new ones;
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
1. What’s your favourite novel and what do you love about it?
2. Do you have any pet peeves in fiction?
3. What are you most proud of?
4. Your most and least favourite people in history?
5. The country, city or other place you’d most like to visit?
6. Which five people would you like to meet (dead, alive, or fictional)?
7. What makes you laugh the most?
8. If you could know the future, what would you wish for?
9. If you won the lottery and could donate money to charity, which charity would you choose – and why?
10. Do you suffer from any little phobias or superstitions?
11 What’s your favourite guilty pleasure?
Eleven random facts about me…
- I do yoga at least once a week.
- I speak French and Italian.
- I like handbags.
- I’ve worked as an au pair in Siena, Italy.
- I’m quite tall: 5’9”.
- I’m long-sighted and wore glasses from the age of four. Now I wear lenses for most of the time.
- I used to work in Investment Banking.
- I used to play the flute from age 10-18. It’s in the loft somewhere.
- I can usually tell when I’m not being told the truth.
- When given a problem to deal with, I can’t relax until it’s resolved.
- I’ve lived all over the U.K: Birmingham, Manchester, Derbyshire, North Yorkshire, Cambridgeshire, Cambridge, London and now Surrey.
So my nominees are for five blogs I enjoy. These are also lovely people who I chat to on Twitter:
The New Romantics 4
Thanks again to Alison and no worries to those I've nominated if you don't have time/ don't fancy it. I hope to get back to blogging more regularly soon-my computer broke and I've got a new one, which I'm setting up today.